how to play
When you finish a quest, go to the Discord of The Lost Wallet to check if you found the right word. Once the word is validated, mint your NFT. Only those who minted their 24 NFTs will benefit from the advantaged boosters for the final quest (Quest 25).
1. Validate your word
Access the Discord of The Lost Wallet just by clicking on the link: https://discord.com/invite/thelostwallet using an email account, or username if you already use Discord.
In the Menu of the Discord of The Lost Wallet :
- Search the section “START HERE” and click on “word-validator”
- Then click on “Nothing selected” and choose the Quest(s) for which you want to enter the word
To validate the words you found in each quest, enter your wallet address (a wallet compatible with WalletConnect).
- For Quest #01, click on “enter word for quest#1”
- Enter the same word in the two text fields
- It doesn’t matter if the word is lower or upper case
If you submit a word after Friday at 12:00, you will know on the following Friday if it is the right word:
- If the word is validated, you can mint the corresponding NFT
- If not, you can submit again every Friday until you find the right word
2. Mint your NFT
Once a word is validated:
- Go in the "Game" section of the website and for each corresponding quest, click on « Mint » (at the bottom left of each image)
- Enter your wallet address (a wallet compatible with WalletConnect)
⇒ you automatically receive in your wallet the corresponding NFT.
Exclusive! The Company has hijacked the metaverses of the Quest 4 (OVR) and the Quest 5 (Polyland) to retrieve our information.
You might not find the word anymore there… But the AI reacted:
- No need to complete the Quest #04 > The word for this quest is "table"
- No need to complete the Quest #05 > The word for this quest is "help"